There are many costs to consider when owning a car. One of these expenses is maintenance, which can end up being a small portion of your car ownership budget that helps to shrink several other expenses. If you want to learn more about car maintenance and expenses, then you should take a look at these great links:
- AAA publishes a yearly guide to the expenses of car ownership, with examples of average car costs and tips on how to calculate your expenses accurately.
- Take a look at the impressive machinery from Pro-Cut. These brake lathes allow your mechanic to provide you with a better brake job faster than ever.
- Investopedia explains what is meant by the true cost of owning a car, based on statistics from the US Bureau of Labor.
- JD Power has an article pointing out some warning signs of when you need your brakes replaced or repaired.
- Discovery’s How Stuff Works explains disc brakes, giving you a better look at how they can wear down and the benefits of brake lathing.
For more information, call (650) 265-4085.