Maintaining your car on a regular maintenance schedule is a great way to avoid expensive repairs. It is also very important to pay attention to your cars current condition. Doing so will help you catch any potential problems in-between service visits. If you want to learn more about proper vehicle maintenance, then take a look at the resources below. Better yet, don’t hesitate in calling you favorite auto repair shop in Mountain View. | A-1 Auto Tech | (650) 265-4085 |
- Take a look at this article from Consumer Reports to learn what to do if your check engine light comes on.
- Read this CNN article for more reasons why your check engine light comes on.
- Learn all about the on-board diagnostics system in your car at OBDII.com.
- Check out this article from How Stuff Works to learn more about car computers.
- Read this blog about auto repair mechanics to learn about the importance of proper vehicle maintenance.
For more information, call A-1 Auto Tech, Inc. at (650) 265-4085.