If You're Looking For More Brake Repair And Engine Tune-Up Information, Be Sure To Click On The Links Below
At A-1 Auto Tech, Inc., we have 25 years of experience servicing all types of vehicles. When you visit us for a tune-up, a brake inspection, or any other repairs, we provide you with the best possible service using the industry’s latest technology. Learn more about the services we provide by reading the resources below.
- For more detailed information about your car’s fuel injection system, read this guide from HowStuffWorks.
- To discover more signs that your brakes need to be repaired or replaced, read this article from J.D. Power.
- Learn about the anatomy of your car’s oil filter by examining this diagram from Popular Mechanics.
- This article from Car Talk will explain when you should have your tires rotated and when you need a wheel alignment.
- To see a diagram of the various sensors that gather data for your car’s engine control module, consult this page from the Clemson Vehicular Electronics Laboratory.
Schedule a service appointment with us in Mountain View by calling (888) 722-1970.