Knowing as much as possible about proper auto repair will come in handy if you ever have car trouble. To learn more about diagnosing your car troubles, visit the following websites. And be sure that you come to A-1 Auto Tech, Inc. of Mountain View for quality car repair services.
- To troubleshoot a car that won’t start, read this Popular Mechanics article.
- For tips on jump-starting your car and for a list of more possible problems that can cause your car not to start, go to Samarins.com.
- Visit GEICO.com to find out what to do if your car won’t start.
- Find out which automotive fluid is coming out of your car by going to AutoBytel.com.
- To find out if your car has a transmission fluid leak, go to HowStuffWorks.com.
If you have any questions, contact us online or call us at (888) 722-1970.